Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board Will Start the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 for 1152 Posts PSSSB Online Application for Patwari Posts How to Apply for Punjab SSSSB Patwari Job Vacancy 2021 Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 Notification Punjab Sssb Patwari Vacancy 2021 Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 Online Form
PSSSB Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021
Latest Update Dated 14.01.2021: PSSSB Punjab Has Started the Online Application Process for Patwari Exam 2021… Application Will Be Accepted from 14.01.2021 to 11.02.2021. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below…
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) Director, Land Records, Punjab invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment of Revenue Patwari to be filled through Punjab State Patwari Written Examination-2021. Candidates Wait for the Latest Official Announcement related to this Recruitment 2021. Here you can check the Complete Information About PSSSB Patwari 1152 Post’s Recruitment that is provided below…
|Origination Name||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Revenue Patwari, Ziledar, and Canal Patwari|
|No. of Vacancy||Patwari (Revenue)-1090, Zilladars-32+04 and Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) -26|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Submission Date||14.01.2021 – 11.02.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
The Punjab Govt has released a Notice for 1152 Post Of Revenue Patwari, Ziledar, and Canal Patwari, and Detailed Advertisement Will soon release on the official Website. The Total Vacancies for the Post Of Revenue Patwari, Ziledar, and Canal Patwari are 1152.
|S.No.||Category||Category Wise Vacancies|
Age Limit :
- The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st Jan 2021.
- That for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years as per Punjab Government circular No.10972-4 WGI-65/3205 dated 16th, February 1966.
- The upper age limit for a Punjab Government, Other State Government, or the Government of India employee may be relaxed up to 45 years.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees, and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide Letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit, up to 10 years is available to the disabled persons of Punjab.
- An Ex-serviceman of Punjab domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
Pay Scale :
The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board gives you as Patwari (Revenue) Grade Pay Rs.19900 Note:-The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training in Patwar School and Six months training in the field during this period of training the only stipend @ 5000/-per month. For Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari)(PWRMDC) Grade pay Rs.19900, For Zilladars (PWRMDC) Grade pay 35400/- and for Zilladars (Dept. of Water Resources Grade pay 35400/- (As per the Government Rules). This is a good salary for these posts. There will be Improvement from time to time by the PSSSB Selection Board.
Education Qualification For PSSSB Patwari :
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified;
Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
- He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subjects or its equivalent level.
- The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications.
The Application Fee is necessary at the time of Applying for PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021. The Application Fee is different for each category, Like General Category’s Candidates will have To Pay Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees Only), SC/BC/EWS candidates will have to pay 250/- (two hundred fifty rupees only ) Ex-Serviceman/ Dependent candidates need to pay 200/- (two hundred rupees) Whereas, Physically Handicapped candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only). We suggest to all the candidates, don’t wait for the last date of submitting the Application Fee, Submit your Fee immediately At the time of Applying for this Recruitment.
How to Pay Fee :
The application can be submitted through online mode only.No other means/mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paper form, which is sent to the Department directly except in case of ‘Government Employees’ as detailed in term D. The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘BANK CHALLAN’ printed after completion of registration, in any Branch of HDFC Bank only. Fee sent by any other mode i.e. Cheque/Draft will not be accepted.
How to Apply For Punjab Patwari :
The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Department of Revenue, Punjab i.e. http://sssb.punjab.gov.in/OnlineApps.html Further, the Candidates are Not Required to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the office of the Director, Land Records, Punjab.
candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application..
STEP-I: Registration :
- Go to the website http://sssb.punjab.gov.in/OnlineApps.html ‘RECRUITMENT OF REVENUE PATWARI’. Candidates can complete the online application form through this portal.
- Carefully fill in these details one by one and register. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ mother/ husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Once you click the button ‘Register’, you will get your login ID and password. Please note these down and keep them safe with you as you will be requiring these while logging into the recruitment portal. In fact, you will be required to download the Admit Card from this portal later on by logging through the same login ID and password.
STEP-II: Application Form :
- The candidate can complete the online application form by using his/her login credentials.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signatures.
- Fill the application form and click on the button Update.
- Re-Check that all details are filled incorrectly.
- Go through every point under the Declaration Para. If you fulfill all those conditions and criteria, then and only then click on the ‘I Agree’ box. Any wrong information may cancel your candidature.
- Now you are ready to submit/approve the Application form by clicking on the button Submit Form.
- Please take TWO print outs (THREE in case of Regular Govt Employees) of the Online Application Form. Affix the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on it and keep it safe with you. DO NOT SEND IT TO US.
- It is important to note that the eligible Candidates who had already applied for the above-mentioned posts in pursuance to Advertisement no. L-2/5-131/254, dated 18.08.2015 need not to deposit the required fee again
STEP-III: Generation Of Bank Challan & Depositing Of Fee :
- Click on the link ‘GENERATE BANK CHALLAN’ under ‘Application Fee’ and take a print out of the challan form.
- Based on the category in which you intend to apply, the following fees will have to be paid through the above-generated challan form only;
- General: Rs.800/-
- SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Serviceman of Punjab: Rs.400/-:
- It is important to note that the requisite fee can only be deposited in any branch of HDFC Bank after 24 hours of online generation of Bank Challan. The fee paid in any other bank or any other format (Cheque, Postal Order, Demand Draft, etc.) will not be accepted.
- After depositing the fee, you will get one leaflet i.e. Candidate’s copy out of two leaflets. Bank copy will be kept by the bank where you will deposit the fee.
- Regular Govt. Employees must send a Hard Copy (Downloaded from the website) of/their application, along with all relevant documents, to the Director, Land Records, Punjab, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar through the proper channel to reach within TEN days from the last date of Deposit of Fee.
- This application print out with a photograph affixed on it will have to be submitted during counseling along with the original copies.
Important Dates Of Punjab Patwari Recruitment:
|Last Date of Application Submission||11.02.2021|
|Submit Application Fee||15.02.2021|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
Final Words :
All the Candidates Can Bookmark https://www.jobriya.in to get all the latest updates about any kind of Recruitment, Exam, Admit Card & Results by pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Links For Punjab Patwari Recruitment:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ About Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021
How can I Apply for Punjab SSSB Patwari Posts?
You Can Apply by Filing an Online Application Form on the Official Website of the PSSSC Selection Board.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for PSSSC Patwari Recruitment?
Wait for the Official Notification.
What is the Qualification for Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board 1152 Posts Patwari Recruitment 2021?
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates can Check Complete Details in our Post.
What is the Age Limit for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021?
The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st Jan 2021.
When the Application Process Will be Started for Punjab Patwari Recruitment?
Only Written Examination.
What is the Salary of PSSSB Punjab Patwari Post?
Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay + gives some allowance (As per the Government Rules).
Can Other State Candidates Apply for Punjab Patwari Vacancies?
wait for the official notification to get detailed information about this recruitment.
How many vacancies are released for PSSSB Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021?
The Punjab SSSB will soon Release the Notification for 1152 Post of Patwari
Is There Any Age Relaxation for Punjab Patwari Vacancy?
Yes, there will be an Age Relaxation for Reserved & Unreserved Category as per Government Rules. Check the Details below.
When the Application Process Will be Started for Punjab SSSB Patwari Vacancies 2021?
The Application Process will be Start from 14.01.2021 on the official Website, Wait for the Official Dates of the Application.